Digital Designer (Web)
Services – Brew Digital /
Working at Brew Digital
Brew Digital is a team of problem solvers, made up of designers, developers, digital marketers, and project managers who keep everything running smoothly.
Brew Digital works with an array of clients, offering expertise across website design, creative, and digital services. We are also the in-house agency for our parent company - The Adaptavist Group; a family of brands that combine people, processes, and technology to make businesses better. The Group is on a mission to ignite lasting change in the way we work.
The offices in Norwich and London are a vibrant and welcoming space designed for collaboration and creativity. We have a hybrid working style so our team is based both locally and remotely. Regardless of location, this is a diverse and talented team that prides themselves on their warm and welcoming culture.
Some of our amazing benefits in the UK for Brew Digital include;
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Online streaming service
- Udemy training
- Employee assistance programme
About the team
When you join Brew’s design team, you’ll be joining a friendly group of creatives. You will be working within a team of 7 designers working on a variety of E books, websites and social illustrations, any digital or print visual you will create. We already have a large team of developers, illustrators, and videographers to work alongside, to bring your ideas to life.
About the role
We’re looking for a skilled Digital Designer with a passion for web and UX. The Digital Designer presents design solutions for our client’s website requirements, as well as produces a variety of digital marketing materials.
We’ve just created a new design system in Figma that should provide a good framework for web design, as well as the opportunity to be instrumental in defining our web design processes overall.
What you'll be doing
- Gather client requirements for design projects
- Demonstrate design excellence in digital applications
- Present design solutions as they pertain to marketing objectives while justifying design direction
- Create graphic layout and design concepts using standard design software (we use Adobe CC and Figma)
- Collaborate with team members to ensure consistent design and implementation of brand guidelines across platforms
- Design and improve layouts for multiplatform content initiatives
- Conduct presentations on graphic design concepts
- Create user flows and design thinking diagrams that strengthen design decisions
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
What we're looking for
- UI design training
- Excellent skills in Figma (Sketch or Adobe XD)
- Proficient skills across the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Experience in accessible design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes for web designs
- Interaction design, animation for websites is desirable but not essential
At Brew Digital part of the Adaptavist Group, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!