Content Marketing Manager
London, England, United Kingdom /
Business Services – Marketing - Product /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The role of Content Marketing Manager will focus on producing strategic and high profile product content for Adaptavist. The position will be developing organically ranking content on behalf of product marketing stakeholders alongside managing various content projects.
The Content Marketing Manager will be involved in every aspect of content production from keyword and topic research, to editing to uploading content to the CMS.
This role sits in the New Ecosystems marketing team, supporting the overall goals to grow our footprint in the Slack and Trello ecosystems; through app downloads, lead nurture, digital engagement, and market acquisition
What you'll be doing
- Work with various stakeholders to design and develop fresh and engaging content in an array of formats to promote our products’ values and activities
- Manage end-to-end content campaigns which includes: Planning, writing, editing, producing, promoting and reporting on content campaigns across various mediums
- Conduct deep keyword research using online tools to increase our visibility on Google whilst continuously monitoring and improving rankings.
- Edit and optimise content from team members to ensure accuracy, consistency, and search visibility.
- Being a brand and tone of voice advocate through our published content
- Identify ways to repurpose and maximise the value from existing content
- Support the team in other channels that require content when needed, such as social media, emails and video scripting.
- Actively support and provide insight into the marketing team monthly reporting; latest content trends, updating the team on results, making recommendations and helping them to implement the changes
- Upload content to the website via the CMS, as well as other content production tasks such as briefing the design teams on assets required for campaigns
Content Production and Support
What we're looking for
- Experience in a content marketing role
- SEO knowledge and/or experience
- Creative writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Drive and aptitude to manage a broad range of responsibilities
- Forensic attention to detail
- Experience working within and influencing collaborative teams from inception to implementation, particularly with designers & developers
A few nice to haves
- Experience in a fast-paced, fast-growth B2B Tech environment
- Experience working in/with a Product Marketing team/function
- PR and comms knowledge and/or experience
- Video production knowledge and/or experience
- Slack and Trello product knowledge and/or experience
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!