Business Services – Platform /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The role of a Marketing Analyst will help us analyse & optimise a wide range of marketing campaigns to ensure they are driving the required return-on-investment for the business. You will be responsible for ensuring we’re tracking and measuring the right things, producing dashboards, analyses and reports, as well as driving data-driven optimisation by working closely with the marketing team. This position will work within a growing Analytics & Insights team at Adaptavist, focused on the best way to approach marketing analytics throughout the business and drive measurable business impact and change using a large variety of data sources.
Some of the things you'll do
- Lead on the analysis of marketing data in order to drive and optimise marketing strategy for acquisition & retention across multiple channels, including SEM, Display, Programmatic, Paid/Organic Social, Content & Email Marketing, Event Marketing & SEO
- Review and analyse ongoing marketing performance and recommend opportunities for A/B and multivariate testing
- Oversee all front-end tracking implementation across multiple properties & channels to ensure optimal data pipeline performance at all times
- Work closely with the marketing teams to gather requirements, set KPIs and help interpret insights & findings presented to strategies and actions to meet and exceed KPIs
- Work with external agency partners to deliver necessary insights & accurate reporting to best enable them in their mission
- Oversee data pipelines and data models for Hubspot marketing automation implementation, ensuring marketing teams have the capability to deliver their strategies
What we're looking for
- Experience with marketing automation software and data modelling, such as Hubspot/Marketo
- Experience integrating and creating reports from marketing technology platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Campaign Manager, and Hubspot to generate insights and conduct ROI analysis on campaigns
- Experience setting up A/B & multivariate testing for marketing & customer journey optimisation and evaluating results based on conversion rates & ROI
- Experience setting up tag management tools for tracking, such as Google Tag Manager/Segment
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets/etc.
- Able to work on own initiative, self motivated, and time manage efficiently, preferably using agile methodology (ideally Jira, Trello, or other related tools)
- Able to communicate technical solutions/issues to technical and non technical staff
A few nice to haves
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Metabase, PowerBI etc.
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing methodologies
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!