Adaptavist - Product – Product Development - Product Management /
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
The office in Madrid is a vibrant and welcoming space designed for collaboration and creativity. We have a hybrid working style so our team is based both locally and remotely and also part of the team is around the whole Spain too, this is a diverse and talented team that pride themselves on their warm and welcoming culture.
Some of our Global benefits include;
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Online streaming service
- Udemy training
- Employee assistance programme
About the team
Our Product team is a fun and dynamic group to work with, with members all around the globe who bring diverse perspectives and experiences to the table.
As a Product Manager, you'll be part of a collaborative and supportive team that is passionate about delivering innovative products to our global customer base. We value creativity, innovation, and autonomy, and we empower our employees to take ownership of their work and make a real impact on the business.
Plus, as a remote-first company, we offer flexibility and work-life balance, so you can pursue your passions and interests outside of work. Join us and be part of an exciting and rewarding journey!
About the role
Do you want to play a key role in ensuring the success of a number of apps in our portfolio? Are you excited to be a part of a team operating all areas of product development lifecycle? If so, this role might be the perfect next step in your career journey.
Adaptavist is looking for a Product Manager to be involved in the entire product development lifecycle which includes research (into the product, problem space, competitors, and customer), defining solutions, helping to drive technical implementations, and analysing the success (or failure) of solutions implemented.
You will focus primarily on the delivery of a short term roadmap, mandated by pre-existing functional requirements. However, it is expected that this role will quickly expand into re-evaluating and setting the vision for other apps in this portfolio.
What you'll be doing
- Defining and prioritising features and requirements, taking into account multiple inputs, including customer needs and monday.com compatibility
- Operating cross-functionally to execute on the roadmap, including engaging with UX, marketing, support, and developers
- Setting goals (on both a product level and feature level), measuring, and iterating on the output
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs, - such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Defining the vision for apps in the portfolio
What we're looking for
- Solid current/previous experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Driven to set and accomplish complex goals. Experience in taking an idea, making a plan, and executing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience within the monday.com ecosystem is an added advantage
- Experience within the Agile methodology space is desirable
- Experience managing multiple projects is an added advantage
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
Check out our WORK180 page
Check out our Flexa page
We look forward to your application!