Senior Account Manager (m/w/d)
Remote (Germany) / Stuttgart / Wiesbaden / Cologne
Adaptavist - Business Services – Business Development - Account Management (EMEA) /
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
About the role
The Senior Account Manager will be the primary relationship owner of a strategic group of key accounts, and be responsible for retention and growth within that account portfolio. The Senior AM will focus not only on growth and retention, but will also be pivotal in providing a strategic view and insights of their accounts to the Adaptavist Group. These strategic activities will support various initiatives across multiple departments including marketing, sales, licensing, professional services and client services.
Using Strategic and Key Account Management practices, The Senior AM will ensure the Adaptavist Group is delighting their customers by using consultative business development practices to achieve and maintain a trusted advisor status within their portfolio. In addition to using a consultative sales approach, the Senior AM will be responsible for working directly with the client externally and collaborating closely with various key stakeholders that will support the execution of strategic activities identified in high-level account plans.
The Senior AM will also be acting as the key point of contact between the client, various lines of business and multiple key stakeholders across the Adaptavist Group to ensure the client has an unparalleled customer experience. The role needs to have a broad scope of knowledge of the Adaptavist Group offerings in line with our strategic focus.
What you'll be doing
- Creates strategic account plans within identified key accounts/customers to assist in budgeting and setting KPIs using various internal and external data sources
- Plans, develops and executes tactical actions within key accounts that support account plan outcomes and KPIs
- Plans and executes value monthly/quarterly business reviews with customers to ensure key account retention and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate and execute regular consultative sales conversations to acquire and maintain trusted advisor status with their accounts
- Act as the primary point of contact on key accounts for issues, escalations, questions and requests and coordinate with appropriate internal and external stakeholders accordingly
- Fills and maintains a healthy sales funnel and pipeline within existing key accounts to grow share of wallet with current customers
- Leads comprehensive business discovery conversations to shape complex problem statements for customers that are derived from a higher level understanding of the key account’s unique business challenges
- Coordinates internal resources across multiple Adaptavist lines of business to proactively solve sales obstacles and customer challenges
- Coaches and guides standard level Account Managers on growth strategies and business analysis
What we're looking for
- Experience in a comparable Account Management role
- Must have experience of Technology and SaaS
- Experience working with both Public and Private sector clients
- Skilled in building rapport, client trust, and developing long-term relationships
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
- Proactive, persuasive, energetic personality
- Detail-oriented and clear communicator with superior organisation skills
- Strong communication skills and confidence in working with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of ecosystems including Atlassian, Gitlab and Monday.com
- Fluent in German and English
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
Check out our WORK180 page
Check out our Flexa page
We look forward to your application!