Group HR Advisor - EMEA
Remote (Netherlands) /
Business Services – People /
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the team
When you join Adaptavist’s HR team, you’ll be joining a group of fun, collaborative, and dedicated professionals! This talented and welcoming team has grown over the years and continues to grow to support our group model. At the moment, the team is based around the UK, Malaysia, and the US.
About the role
Do you want to join a talented HR function, and help support our teams made up of circa 820 people across 22+ different countries? Are you a multilingual HR professional, with a deep understanding of employee relations and benefits administration? If so, this role might be the perfect next step in your career journey.
The Adaptavist Group is looking for an HR Advisor, who will help deliver an efficient and progressive HR service across The Adaptavist Group companies, with a focus on the EMEA region.
You will be part of a globally diverse and collaborative team and able to get involved in new projects and this will be a continuously evolving role.
What you'll be doing
- Dealing with ad-hoc HR issues as they arise, providing advice and mediation on employee relations issues
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
- Helping to facilitate the talent management and succession planning process, alongside the HR Managers by producing, maintaining and collating the relevant information.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Ensuring compliance with local legislation e.g. right to work
- Ad hoc project work - including writing policy, research, and updating current systems/procedures.
What we're looking for
- Bi-lingual (written and spoken English must be one of the languages).
- Business partnering experience in current role as HR Advisor/Consultant/officer/similar role.
- In-depth ER knowledge and experience required
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Experience dealing with ad-hoc HR issues as they arise, providing advice and mediation on employee relations issues
- Experience working in a business based in a number of different geographical regions
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!