Senior Social Media Manager
Business Services – Marketing - Digital /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The role of the Senior Social Media Manager will involve owning and implementing a successful strategy across all relevant social media networks. The position will be responsible for driving the growth, planning, execution, and reporting of all organic social media activities across the Adaptavist brand. The role will also be making recommendations to our internal teams, using experiences and data to help make strong decisions and build our social community while keeping our brand’s e-reputation intact.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Some of the things you'll do:
- Working across the business to help tell Adaptavist’s story
- Owning all our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube Reddit, Quora and relevant forums and/or member groups)
- Building and executing our global social media content planSharing weekly reporting/insights, ensuring performance is on track with the business’ goals and KPIs (i.e. increasing Adaptavist’s social media following and engagement or managing organic campaigns aiming at generating leads and driving revenue)
- Producing/reviewing copy from other team members, ensuring quality content
- Social media listening of the Adaptavist mentions and monitoring of our competitors’ activities, reacting to trends, news, and conversations which are relevant to our audience
- Solving customer problems with world-class community management
What we're looking for:
- Proven of experience in email management (B2B)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with a high standard in reviewing and finalising customer-facing communications
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in growing social following across all platforms and increasing consumer engagement (at least Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
A few nice to haves
- Experience in the tech industry
- Self-starting, strongly ambitious, and tenacious: willing to go the extra mile
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!