Technical Product Marketing Manager
Product – Product Management /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
Are you someone who loves transforming the genius from the brains of engineers into the hands of everyday admins? Can you handle the fast-paced and fast-changing environment of a technical SaaS product? If the answer is yes then you may be in line to become Adaptavist’s first Technical Product Marketing Manager. You will play a key role between Product, Sales, Marketing, and Consulting.
Your role is both dynamic and detail-oriented. You'll need to understand how the core of the product operates so you can ask the right questions of engineering while at the same time appreciate how the product messaging and positioning will have to reach everyday users. You will need to be comfortable writing blog posts and coordinating the production of demos. This role will involve a variety of consumer-facing and enterprise B2B approaches targeting audiences experienced in application integration. You don’t need to be a pro developer but an appreciation of code is necessary as you will be responsible for translating technical concepts into natural, absorbable lingo.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Plan and manage the Adaptavist SaaS platform’s Go-to-Market strategy
- Plan and manage the Adaptavist SaaS platform’s product packaging and pricing
- Plan and manage the Adaptavist SaaS platform’s pitch and narrative through various mediums
- Contribute to our marketing channels with technical content i.e. how-to videos, use-case blogs, webinars, etc
- Create and project manage sales collateral (white papers, case studies, one-pagers, decks, etc.)
- Conduct research and present findings for internal direction (customer interviews, competitive landscape, new trends, etc.)
- Present and conduct internal training (product training for sales, customer personas, etc.)
- Attend online/offline events/meet-ups/conferences and present technical material to all types of audiences
- Provide a deep level understanding of the product to create detailed and illustrated product use cases
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing to project manage the Go-to-Market of large product releases and updates
- Partner closely with Sales and Ops to analyse win/loss ratios and identify opportunities to evolve our offering
- Partner closely with Customer Account Managers and outbound teams to craft and refine our messaging towards ideal personas, verticals, and company sizes
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in or alongside PMMs or related go-to-market roles. You have hands-on experience bringing multiple technical products to market
- Experience working alongside / supporting enterprise B2B sales orgs, providing training and presentation coaching
- Experience building out sales decks and other key sales collateral
- Some basic level of web or application development experience
- Portfolio of creative content that you've produced or played a key role in managing
- Comfortable speaking with and presenting to technical audiences and executives in the application integration space
A few nice to haves:
- Naturally creative, able to churn out various forms of content
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer or similar role where you've partnered with Sales as the trusted source for handling technical communications within a sales setting
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!