Senior Product Manager
Kuala Lumpur /
Product – Product Management /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
We are looking for someone capable of operating in all areas of the product development lifecycle. This includes research (into the product, problem space, competitors and customer), defining solutions, helping to drive technical implementations and analysing the success (or failure) of solutions implemented.
Initially the role will focus primarily on the delivery of a short term roadmap, mandated by pre-existing functional requirements. However, it is expected that this role will quickly expand into re-evaluating and setting the vision for a number of apps in this portfolio.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Defining and prioritizing features and requirements, taking into account multiple inputs including customer needs and Atlassian compatibility
- Operating cross-functionally to execute on the roadmap, including engaging with UX, Marketing, Support and Developers
- Setting goals (on both a product level and feature level), measuring and iterating on the output
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs - such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Defining the vision for apps in the portfolio
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a similar role
- Collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a teamDriven to set and accomplish complex goals.
- Experience in taking an idea, making a plan, and executing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
A few nice to haves
- Experience within the Atlassian ecosystem
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!