Services – Consult /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The Marketing team are looking to hire a Project Manager, who specialises in planning, managing and executing projects across a cross functional marketing team. The project manager will work with our creative agency and our internal stakeholders to ensure projects are prioritised, scoped, assigned, and delivered on time and within budget. The role will establish, manage and monitor workflows for multiple projects from initial scoping/estimating, through resource and schedule management. Up for the challenge? Apply now!
Some of the things you'll do:
Project manage development and maintenance of web properties
- Work directly with Adaptavist Marketing stakeholders, IT and our creative team, to plan, track and manage the website roadmap and ongoing development
- Collect requirements from relevant stakeholders, define milestones, maintain project records, and work with internal and external collaborators to deliver projects on time
- Send regular resource reports on progress, blockers etc
- Oversee the implementation of new functionality of the website (such as e-commerce, new design team)
- Act as a brand guardian and demonstrate a solid understanding of design and creative process
Create clear, concise project plans for big, cross-functional marketing campaigns
- Be the central point of contact between Adaptavist marketing and the agency (Brew)
- Develop and manage the planning and execution of cross-functional, strategic marketing campaigns
- Work with the marketing leadership team to provide timely communication between relevant departments
Manage the overhaul, definition and implementation of Adaptavist marketing process and reporting framework
- Monitor current traffic processes and input ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Collect requirements from marketing stakeholders, define new processes and workflows, and make recommendations to create more efficiency, and implement new ways of working
- Identify opportunities for automation and integration Identify templates needed across various projects
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience within a similar environment
- Senior client and stakeholder management experience
- Precise attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Has experience in project management specifically for marketing teams (including knowledge of how marketing campaigns work, website development etc)
- Experience managing multiple projects, including freelance and agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving approach
Nice to haves:
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Marketing/digital agency experience
- Experience in experiential campaigns
- Has ambition to not just manage projects but identify opportunities for process improvement and enhancing team collaboration
- Previous team leadership experience
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!