Senior Account Manager
Springfield, Missouri, United States /
Services – Client Services /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As the Senior Account Manager, you will provide a strategic view and report of their client's licenses for their business needs. You will lead regular client reviews to detail technical and commercial focuses and issues as well as being a regular contact and escalation point to our clients for everything from general enquiries to operational delivery matters. You will need to be knowledgeable about Adaptavist’s services and the landscape of the technical industry to inform their conversations with their clients.
Whilst this role's primary purpose is to build on existing relationships , fostering new ones and delivering a positive client experience, the Senior Account Manager will need to be aware of the commercial, financial and legal details for each of their client’s agreements to support them effectively.
This individual should be locally based in Springfield, MO.
What you'll be doing
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Analyzing business trends to develop industry and/or specific growth strategies
- Implementing strategies and account plans to ensure clients receive world-class service to meet their business goals through activities such as executive business reviews and Net Promoter Score meetings
- Regularly preparing documentation including, but not limited, to account plan strategies and quote requests
- Identifying additional opportunities for our services within an account
- Identifying pain points for clients and the subsequent solutions and services that can address them.
- Coaching and guiding more junior Account Managers on growth strategies and business analysis
What we're looking for
- Experience in a comparable account management role
- Understanding the importance of client trust, interpersonal skills and developing long-term relationships
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
- Proactive, persuasive, energetic personality
- Extremely detail oriented and clear communicator
- Comfortable and confident in a fun and fast-paced environment
- High sense of priorities and are able to multitask with tight deadlines, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and accurate
- Strong communication skills and confident with working with stakeholders at all levels
A few nice to haves
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth tech environment
- Experience with software such as GitLab, A-Ha!, Slack and Atlassian tools
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!