Services – Nimaworks /
Nimaworks has been on a mission to empower businesses to build better customer and employee experiences.
Today, some of the biggest organisations in the Greek and Cypriot market use our blend of technologies, consultancy services, and support, to improve how they work and the way they win, retain, and delight their customers. Comprised of Atlassian, Zendesk, and Workato solutions, Nimaworks provides businesses with the tools and skills they need to drive sustainable growth.
At Nimaworks, you will enjoy a friendly and open working environment that values teamwork, integrity, customer commitment, transparency, and simplicity.
Learning will be continuous! You will be trained on all Nimaworks products, which you will need to constantly follow up on to keep abreast of any new features and changes. As our company grows, you will be expected to develop and thrive with us!
About the team
The team consists in two delivery teams, each has a solution delivery manager leading the team, a business analyst, and consultants.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join forces with our talented team of solution consultants and provide top-notch services to our enterprise customers with a focus on IT and Enterprise Service Management across industries (among others, in the banking, betting, insurance and technology industries).
The BA will be part of a scrum team, reporting to one of our Service Delivery Managers. Daily tasks include direct collaboration with enterprise customers to collect and clarify business requirements, creating the relevant user stories for the delivery team. ΒΑ will act as a solution owner and will hold responsibility for functional specification writing and facilitating communication with stakeholders throughout the project and until final solution rollout.
What you'll be doing
- Analyse business requirements for enterprise customers, diving deeply into customers' business reality, priorities and expectations.
- Create user stories and functional specification documents.
- Update the team backlog, contribute in sprint planning and participate in team’s sprint meetings.
- Facilitate communication with all project stakeholders. Communicate project progress, ensure deliverables will meet the customer expectations and provide status reports as necessary.
- Present the solution to the customer ensuring that the customer is aware and in agreement with the functionality delivered.
- Support UATs and offer any necessary support in final solution rollouts.
- Championing our customers!
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a proven ability as an analyst in software development, service delivery, or customer support
- Customer orientation, consulting mindset and ability to manage relationships with customer stakeholders at board level
- IT and/or Enterprise Service Management experience (ITIL based)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with agile principles (scrum)
- Advanced presentation skills, and ability to successfully interact with and present to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluency in Greek and English both spoken and written
- Ability to work both remotely and at the office (Chalandri, Greece) when required
Nimaworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.