Channel Partner Manager
Remote (Canada) /
Business Services – Partnerships /
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
The office in Toronto is a vibrant and welcoming space designed for collaboration and creativity. We have a hybrid working style so our team is based both locally and remotely. Check out our office at 210 King St. E., Suite 500, Toronto, ON M5A 1J7, we have a lovely terrace and communal spaces. Regardless of location, this is a diverse and talented team that pride themselves on their warm and welcoming culture.
Some of our amazing benefits in Canada include;
Basic Life Insurance
Online streaming service
Employee assistance programme
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
About the team
You will be joining the Channel Partnerships team of 3 with potential of growth from other regions.
About the role
The role of the Channel Partner Manager is to help nurture relationships with Adaptavist partners in the Americas region. This role will also engage in a range of activities such as; maintaining the partner portal, managing support and inquiries from channel partners, managing and triaging incoming requests from partners, managing on-boarding process for new partners, assisting in partner research and analysis and qualifying new partner opportunities. This position will be part of a team whose mission is to leverage the existing and future partners to develop opportunities around Adaptavists’ products and services, work with the partners in the Americas to increase the popularity of our portfolio of Apps, drive usage and marketing opportunities.
What you'll be doing
- Support account management of existing partnerships
- Manage requests from partners to ensure their needs are met in a timely manner
- Capture opportunities to partner, identify existing opportunities and create new ones that further the organization’s objectives
- Work with a multitude of teams both within Adaptavist and within our partner’s teams to help both grow organically
- Ensure two-way communication is maintained to stay apprised of business updates, product launches, training opportunities and industry best practice
Growing and improving the partner programme
- Participate in internal projects to enhance and refine business processes within the partnerships team
- Analyze partner trends to help support the development of partner and/or industry specific growth strategies
- Pulling together and clarifying KPIs and costs, improving internal reporting, and helping to build dashboards
- Be the voice of the partners within Adaptavist
Partner Service Portal management
- Assist in managing day to day support and inquiries from channel partners including interfacing with internal teams like Customer Success and Marketing to ensure partner requests are met in timely manner
What we’re looking for
What we're looking for
- Prior experience working in the SaaS space in a relationship-oriented role (account management, partnerships, business development, etc.)
- Business development skills to capture opportunities with new partners and drive opportunities with existing accounts
- Experience working within similar ecosystems as Atlassian, Slack and/or GitLab Ecosystems
- Work autonomously and enjoys working with a team collaboratively on projects
- Ability to solve business problems and work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally for events and partner meetings
- Team player, agile mind-set and can do attitude, comfortable with the ambiguity of a fast growing business
- Experience working within the Atlassian Ecosystem
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence as an end-userExperience working with a global and/or culturally diverse team across a complex matrix environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages-
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!