Ingeniero de Software y Automatizacion
Product – Engineering - Test /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer, this position will contribute to apps that help 10 million people around the world using the Atlassian tools make better software. The role will be part of a team of 8 now but growing. You will be practicing continuous delivery so it will have to be comfortable shipping to production daily and also working with more traditional software delivery. This role will work closely with product managers and leadership in a product team to deliver quality features and fixes to our customers. It will be managing time between writing automated tests and performing exploratory testing. Predominantly is automation testing position, you will be facing Tech challenges to solve, automation testing, testing API´s and performance testing security.
What you'll be doing
- Writing automated tests at functional level
- Defining acceptance criteria
- Performing exploratory testing
- Collaborative problem solving
- Performing code peer reviews
- Troubleshooting builds and deployments
- Assisting with support escalations
What we're looking for
- Experience in exploratory testing
- Experience in testing and creating automated tests for REST APIs
- Knowledge of CI / CD pipelines
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Attitude of continual learning
- English fluent
A few nice to haves
- Experience of using Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket as a power user or an Administrator
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Knowledge of security testing
- Knowledge of docker
If you could please send us your CV in English, it will be great. If you don't have one, its ok too.
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!