Remote (UK) /
Services – Client Delivery /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The Project Manager will report to the Project Management Lead. This role will manage and own multiple client engagements ensuring the delivery of customer expectations. This position will serve as the main point of contact between the client and the delivery team. The Senior Project Manager will take ownership of tracking project progress, providing client and internal reports, managing risks and issues, and guiding the project to successful delivery. If you're based in the UK and are up for the challenge, apply now!
Some of the things you'll do:
- Ensuring successful and on time delivery of various client projects
- Being the senior point of contact in all aspects of client projects
- Managing issues, risk and project change requests where necessary
- Meeting coordination and facilitation with customers and internal teams
- Creating and monitoring project artifacts as well
- Managing client project budget worksheets and project resourcing
- Providing Internal and client reporting
- Facilitating client and internal meetings
- Supporting pre-sales efforts and managing opportunity resourcing
- Providing invoicing information
- Generating statements of work (SOWs) and proposals during sales opportunities
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience as a project manager
- Advanced understanding of project management and software engineering methodologies (i.e., Agile, SAFe, Waterfall, PRINCE2, etc.)
- Experience with G-Suite or Microsoft software tools
- In depth knowledge of project management
- Comfortable working with remote teams utilising collaboration tools (i.e., Zoom, Slack, Skype, etc.)
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of successfully managing IT projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with other teams
- Critical thinker including the ability to understand the “big picture” and trade-offs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
A few nice to haves:
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies: Agile Methodology, AWS, DevOps, Atlassian Toolset
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices
- PMP or related certification
- Atlassian, AWS, or DevOps relevant accreditation &/or certifications
- Agile methodology accreditation &/or certifications
- Agile at Scale (SAFe, JIRA Align Transformation)
This position will be remote within the UK.
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!