Remote (UK) /
Business Services – Marketing - Product /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
We are looking for an amazing, talented Product Marketing professional that will support the Adaptavist Apps with leading marketing strategies throughout all marketing and sales funnel stages, working closely with the product team and all other relevant stakeholders.
You will utilise market research and consumer behaviour data to turn into creative go to market strategies translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the industry, our customer base, the market and then turn that knowledge into creative GTM, growth, lead generation and retention marketing strategies.
This role involve mapping the entire customer journey, driving the collateral and marketing requirements for one of the most exciting Adaptavist apps and translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits.
Some of the things you'll do
- Translating Adaptavist's branding and marketing strategy for products and services into a detailed plan of action to achieve objectives.
- Seeks consumer insights and information internally and externally to assess market dynamics that inform strategies to grow the product/service/business.
- Evaluates internal capabilities to identify interrelationships and synergies among departments to improve delivery of marketing activities.
- Manages processes to prepare for periodic business performance reviews.
- Directs agency partners as required to ensure effective and efficient translation of marketing strategies into activation plans.
- Executes marketing plans to deliver against product/service/brand objectives.
- Partners with teams to develop and execute innovation plans including concept development, feasibility validation and product R&D project execution and tracking of in-market performance.
- Collecting and analysing relevant market and consumer data to inform and reshape Adaptavist's marketing strategy for products and services.
- Designs mission critical, multi-stakeholder research projects.
- Coaches others on the full spectrum of approaches and tools for conducting market research.
- Makes business recommendations in situations when data is insufficient, in-congruent and/or sensitive.
- Evaluates key assumptions and variables that factor into the conclusions of market research
- Identifies (internal and external) opportunities for collaborative research initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Be responsible for all product positioning, messaging and marketing collateral.
- Conduct user research: customer interviews, surveys, market analysis, etc to drive positioning, persona development, and map the user journey.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis on how our products stack up against competitor’s feature set, pricing, and market positioning.
- Work with various teams (product, design, content, digital, sales) to design and implement GTM and lead gen campaigns.
- Develop and project manage all marketing plans for product and feature launches.
- Drive inbound product marketing
- Identify and drive the creation of customer success stories, data points and product differentiators.
A nice to have:
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!