Business Services – HR /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our global recruitment and HR team. Your mission will be to identify and attract the best talent in the industry whilst delivering amazing candidate and hiring manager experiences and help grow Adaptavist across Europe and UK. The role will play a part in driving a fair and inclusive interview and selection process, enhancing our inclusive hiring efforts and employer brand. We want to be an employer of choice.
Our global Talent Acquisition team is six people soon to be seven as we are hiring in Toronto and is part of the wider HR team.
Our work culture and how we operate is focused on trust, pragmatism and creating autonomy for our employees. The people we hire are smart, ambitious, pragmatic, and do incredible work, you'll be tasked with finding these candidates in Europe and UK.
You will be an experienced Recruiter who has both agency and in-house recruitment experience. You will be passionate, value the importance of delivering world class experience. You will be true hunter when it comes to sourcing, you will know all tricks of the trade to find the best talent!
What you'll be doing
- Own full-cycle recruiting for all departments in Europe and UK.
- Source and build a healthy, consistent, and diverse pipeline for designated roles
- Develop sourcing strategies, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, and content production
- Use various techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify, and attract top talent.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as the culture fit with the Adaptavist environment
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity and the adoption of a fair and inclusive hiring process
- Using recruitment tools to provide an effective and efficient hiring process
- Contribute creatively to build our employer brand
- Build strong relationships with key hiring managers.
- Collaboration with internal HR & Talent team and suppliers ensuring alignment and knowledge sharing
- Positive candidate and employee experience is at the heart of your approach.
- Partner with the wider team and other internal teams to ensure new employees are onboarded and have a positive start with Adaptavist
- Be a key part in salary suggestions for pay reviews and promotions request through knowledge sharing and external data and research.
- Running induction sessions for new hires as and when required
- Working on key recruitment projects and for the wider HR team
What we're looking for
- A mix of both agency and inhouse recruitment experience
- Experience of using ATS tools
- A proven track record of headhunting candidates using various strategies and tools
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multitask, manage priorities, & manage workflow, complete projects on or ahead of schedule
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail, including strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals and cultures at all organizational levels
- A strong customer service approach, putting candidates and hiring managers first
A few nice to haves
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience of using Lever
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!