Remote (Germany) /
Business Services – Operations /
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the team
Our EA team play a key role in helping our business grow, pushing for a level of rapid growth that we currently achieve into the foreseeable future, and supporting the senior team with the challenges that come with that.
About the role
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high quality support to the CEO of our newly acquired German business, venITure. This will include general administration, operational duties and support to help focus on managing the business day to day.
This role would suit someone happy to travel internationally and domestically, and who enjoys a varied and challenging workload, requiring them to find creative and collaborative solutions, as well as work seamlessly across various stakeholders internally and externally, at all levels. Prior EA experience is not essential; this role would suit someone who has worked in a fast paced and varied role with experience of managing and coordinating complex tasks, projects or itineraries.
While this role may be based remotely in Germany, it will include regular international travel approximately once a month, as well as a need to travel to and work from the Cologne office with some regularity.
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate and organise the executives diaries and inboxes across various time zones, and respond to emails where requested;
- Prepare agenda’s, minutes and attending meetings through to providing all relevant documentation for meetings ahead of time;
- Organising and coordinating complex travel and accommodation requests;
- Maintaining up to date personal documentation in a secure way;
- Running and maintaining small projects and initiatives independently of the executive;
- Build strong relationships with the current executive team to ensure harmonious working relationships;
- Engaging with and on behalf of the executive with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, being visual to all as a point of contact;
What we're looking for
- Comfortable use and good knowledge of Apple Mac Business/office software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google sheets/docs, Trello, Slack, Skype, etc;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills - you'll be detail orientated and thrive on delivering good results;
- Strong English and German communication skills - verbal and written;
- Comfortable with regular international travel;
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders at all levels internally and externally - you will need to be able to confidently build and develop strong relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Creative approach to problem solving;
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Have a flexible and adaptive style to working, positive attitude, team player and a good sense of humour;
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workload proactively;
- Display a high degree of resilience in an environment which is constantly changing;
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence is desirable, but not necessary;
- An understanding or interest in data and Analytics would be beneficial.
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!