Kuala Lumpur /
Product – Product Management /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
This role will play a key part of a new cross-functional team that will re-imagine a number of existing Adaptavist apps to accelerate growth by supporting select product teams on any aspects related to UX Design, Microcopy, Customer research and overall design solutions for our apps. This role is responsible for engaging multiple Product teams and working closely with them to not only deliver day to day work but also educate them of best practice, any applicable methodologies and overall customer centric approaches. Other areas of focus include contributing to the internal Design systems, internal workshops and shaping the UX function within Adaptavist.
Some of the things you'll do
- Champion UX and research by evangelising the benefits and demonstrating its power through practical application.
- Implement knowledge and expertise in UX, to deliver high quality and consistent outputs.
- Use data and insights provided to make informed UX decisions to ensure any new UX activity provides tangible value
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, drawings and user flows to effectively communicate your vision and proposed solutions to project stakeholders all the way up to executive level.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall UX roadmap, data and research as well as fundamental UX principles and guide future of UX team
- Contribute to various activities such as Usability, Prototype testing, Design System Build and maintenance, Design Preference Testing, Interaction and flow, User and stakeholder Interviews etc.
- Continually keep yourself and the design team updated with the latest changes and trends in UX space.
- We don’t believe in hand-offs to developers. You will be working closely with the Developer team during implementation to address any and all issues or design decisions needed.
What we're looking for:
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Fully efficient in tools like Sketch, InVision and Zeplin is essential.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and discussed during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows is essential.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mind-set.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Being open to receiving objective feedback both from internal and external sources
- Ability to keep seeking the best possible solution with resources available
A few nice to haves
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience working with SAAS products
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!