Senior Learning Consultant
Remote (UK) /
Business Services – HR /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for the development, implementation and iteration of learning strategies across several departments in Adaptavist, connected to the overall vision of learning for the company. You’ll also support the development and deployment of a wide range of learning solutions to support professional, managerial and human (soft) skills at various grade levels and departments across the company.
Your primary efforts will focus on the development of global sales onboarding programmes for new members of the sales team. You’ll be expected to support a range of client-focused departments with enablement on Adaptavist’s products, services, ecosystems and context on their use by various clients at different scales.
Your overall aim of the role is to help create and nurture a learning culture across the business, empowering employees to drive their own learning and seek various opportunities/methods to obtain learning. As such, your responsibilities will be less about training creation and delivery and more about recognising different learning opportunities and maximising them to support the learning culture effort. However, the creation of online, classroom and video-based learning will still be a part of the role.
Some of the things you'll do
- Engage key stakeholders around the business and understand their challenges with regard to specific professional and technical learning aspects.
- Conduct comprehensive learning needs analysis and capability mapping for specific teams with regards to professional and technical skills & technologies in line with department strategy.
- Identifies and collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to achieve buy-in, gain support and help the creation of learning content in various formats
- Lead the development of an annual learning strategy for each of the primary technical departments you will be responsible for in the business
- Development and deployment of a sales onboarding and upskilling programme and materials with regards to sales tactics, engagement and Adaptavist Products and Services
- Delivery of existing management training materials provided via Zoom and classroom
- Deploying a variety of learning solutions to best support the identified need for a global and culturally diverse workforce
- Maximising the use and engagement of our online learning platform (Udemy)
What we're looking for
- Experience in developing and supporting the deployment of a variety of learning solutions (classroom, webinar, online)
- Experience in developing sales onboarding and learning programmes
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking to determine the most appropriate learning solution based on a variety of business factors
- Building partnerships with department heads to help them identify their learning challenges
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work and guide Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to build outcome-focused learning solutions
- Strong communicator through the use of questions to determine stakeholder needs and wants
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills working with stakeholders and colleagues
A few nice to haves
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning methodologies; blended learning, adult learning, just in time and leveraging a variety of learning assets
- Experience in video creation and editing software (Adobe Captivate, Camtasia).
- Awareness of the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies or ITIL, ITSM and ESM solutions for the IT industry
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!