Springfield, Missouri /
Product – Scriptrunner - Product Management /
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
Adaptavist’s mission is to help organizations embrace the right tools, processes, and culture to make transformation their competitive advantage. And it all starts with you.
Working at Adaptavist is unlike any other job you’ve ever had. We trust you from day one. We encourage curiosity. We champion diversity. We’re never afraid to try something new.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that you can now fit work around your life, instead of trying to fit your life around work. You can even take as much vacation as you want. Yes, really!
As part of The Adaptavist Group, we make up a family of brands that combine people, processes, and technology to make businesses better. Offering trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing, we believe our unique and open culture underpins our status as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the team
You will be joining one of Adaptavist’s Product teams, working alongside fellow Product Managers, Marketing, QA and Developers. This is a global team with members primarily based in the UK and North America. The team works in an agile environment and encourages strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. It is also worth noting there is a lot of expected growth this year as we continue to build out the team across various regions.
About the role
As Product Manager you will play a key role in ensuring the success of Adaptavist’s Scriptrunner for Confluence App. This role will operate in all areas of the product development lifecycle. This includes research (into the product, problem space, competitors and customer), defining solutions, helping to drive technical implementations and analyzing the success (or failure) of solutions implemented. Initially you will focus primarily on the delivery of a short term roadmap, mandated by pre-existing functional requirements. However, as you continue in this role, it will quickly expand into re-evaluating and setting the vision for this product.
What you'll be doing
- Defining and prioritizing features and requirements, taking into account multiple inputs including customer needs and Atlassian compatibility
- Operating cross-functionally to execute on the roadmap, including engaging with UX, Marketing, Support and Developers and other functions as required
- Setting goals (on both a product level and feature level), measuring and iterating on the outcomes
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs - such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Defining the vision for app
What we're looking for
- Previous experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner role
- Collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Driven to set and accomplish complex goals
- Experience in taking an idea, validating an idea, making a plan, and executing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams, and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
A few nice to haves
- Experience within the Atlassian ecosystem
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!