Analytics – Analytics
ADARA serves leading travel brands by delivering critical intelligence that drives personalization and relevance throughout the customer’s journey resulting in more enduring and profitable relationships. Fueling these insights is our data co-op which connects over 200 leading travel brands to create the most comprehensive view of the world's travelers and their behaviors across brands, channels, and devices. ADARA transforms how our B2C clients leverage consumer insight at every stage—learn, act, measure and modify—to unleash the revenue potential of each individual.
ADARA is hiring analytic roles at different levels for its Data Analytics Team. The ideal candidate will be expected to perform deep analytics and provide actionable recommendations to support and grow ADARA’s business. The candidate will also collaborate and support other key stakeholders in the organization such as Global Operations, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Product and Engineering.
- Ability to conduct large scale analysis through all stages: understand business goal and strategy, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction and exploration, and translate results into actionable items
- Shepherd, manage, and drive projects from the incubation stage to final delivery
- Recommend new solutions to help scale, streamline, and grow the business
- Create dashboards, periodic and ad hoc reports on key indicators to facilitate business requirements, campaign analysis and decision making
- Utilize Excel and PowerPoint to turn raw data into communicable insights
- Serve as a subject matter expert for ADARA’s analytics suite, reporting, and data
- Up to 5 years of experience working on data analysis and reporting with strong understanding of database environment
- SQL experience required; Google BigQuery experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or similar business intelligence tool
- Highly data driven, willing to roll-up the sleeves and dive head first into our data
- Possess strong business acumen and the ability to explain problems and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytics experience in programmatic / RTB environment for media campaigns (display, video, social, etc.) a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Collaborate effectively with various areas of the organization to accomplish common goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, math, statistics, economics, or related field.
ADARA is the world's travel data co-op with a simple vision of growing the travel industry together. Share data, and get insights and knowledge in return. We call it The World's Travel Graph. It provides a unique, holistic understanding of patterns, trends and behavior, and we’re adding to the bigger picture partner by partner. It’s a safe and secure way to share and analyze historical and real time data about more than 500 million monthly unique traveler profiles from more than 100 of the world's top travel businesses. ADARA captures data on the move about people on the move for businesses on the move, and our data co-op fuels three core business areas: Advertising, Measurement & Analytics and Traveler Intelligence. Let's travel together! To learn more, visit www.ADARA.com