Director of Security Operations
Mountain View, CA
R&D – Engineering
A technical and operationally focused security leader that will work throughout the entire company, and technology stack, to secure our environment and deliver meaningful and actionable results.
- 25% Creating and implementing a security operations roadmap; developing metrics and reporting frameworks to measure the security event detection and response efficiency and effectiveness.
- 25% Developing and managing workflow-driven security event escalation priorities, operating procedures; updating incident response workflows, preparation activities and response processes.
- 20% Managing and providing functional leadership to enterprise security product implementations including SIEM, endpoint protection, advanced malware protection, IDS/IPS, data loss prevention, email security gateways, forensics systems and solutions supporting ediscovery.
- 15% Providing day-to-day leadership to a team responsible for security event response management, including identification, triage and response to malicious activities or security breaches, threat and vulnerability management, and attack countermeasures.
- 15% Overseeing security product evaluation and selection processes; providing technical leadership to cloud-based threat prevention and detection products.
- Environment and Tools; AWS hosted services, Corporate Infrastructure.
Addepar is an enterprise software company focused on providing transparency to complex financial portfolios for investors and advisors alike. Its core reporting product provides a holistic view of investment holdings for asset owners and wealth managers, in particular for alternatives and private assets where other systems struggle. To help our clients make better and more data-driven investment decisions, the Insights business at Addepar is focused on creating and launching new products that provide clear, actionable insights. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 Trillion of assets (as of June 2018) on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.