Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system designed to bring common sense and ethical, data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency, so investors and advisors have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. More than 200 single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations track more than $550 billion of assets on Addepar's platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
We are growing rapidly and need a highly driven individual to help us continue to build our candidate pipeline for our Engineering and Business teams. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work building pipelines for an incredibly smart and talented team, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, finds deep satisfaction in solving hiring challenges, and thrives in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
- Meet aggressive hiring goals in a metrics driven organization.
- Take an active role in defining and iterating on sourcing strategy and execution.
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates.
- Build and manage a diverse pipeline, including developing business-specific diversity sourcing plans and strategies as needed.
Attributes that will allow you to be successful in this role:
- Self-driven. You have hustle, superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed.
- Naturally assertive. You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people with whom you work. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- 1-3 years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent.
- Build on sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.