Product Manager Cash & Lending
New York, NY
R&D – Product
Addepar is an enterprise software company focused on providing transparency to complex financial portfolios for investors and advisors alike. Its core reporting product provides a holistic view of investment holdings for asset owners and wealth managers, in particular for alternatives and private assets where other systems struggle. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
The Insights business at Addepar is focused on helping our clients make better and more data-driven investment decisions, and on providing transparent and efficient execution where they need it. The Product Manager (“PM”) Cash & Lending, a newly created position, will have overall responsibility for developing and managing the Addepar offering in these areas. She/he will manage the entire product life cycle - design, development, launch, and adoption - working with a cross-functional team across engineering, product, design, sales, and client success.
The PM Cash & Lending will also be a key point of contact within Addepar for cash and lending products, including educating client-facing teams and interacting directly with clients who have specific product-related questions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a product manager in the technology space, with a strong preference for fintech. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in wealth management and/or banking and lending products.
- Demonstrated experience creating and launching new products.
- Experience working in a growth company, or a smaller unit within a larger company, preferred.
- Strong academic credentials.
Competencies Needed for Success
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization.
- Track record of success in creating, launching, and growing products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including experience in setting forth specific and achievable objectives in a clear and concise way.
- Proven ability to partner well with colleagues across different functional areas, and collaborate in a way that leads to tangible results.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.