Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise
New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Addepar is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building go-to-market strategies in an exciting market. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our amazing customers, our industry and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You will craft the messaging and positioning to further accelerate our growth and design marketing tactics that drive demand and enable customer facing teams.
An ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits customer can digest is critical, as well as an ability to think strategically about Addepar product and services positioning. Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you’ll become an expert in the market, the buyers, the product, and how it modernizes Wealth Management and help transfer that knowledge our customer facing teams. You will also lead strategic efforts including gaining a better understanding of the customer as well as our current (and future) competitors, driving new product launches and supporting go-to-market efforts. You will work closely with the product management team to develop and communicate our core product strategy and work with partners to enhance our platform offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Identify industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for Addepar’s platform
- Work with our Product team to build out our strategy, messaging and go-to-market plans for our Integrations Marketplace
- Collaborate with our Services organization to build messaging and enablement materials for our suite of professional services offerings
- Communicate the value proposition of Addepar’s solutions, integrations and services offerings to customer facing teams
- Ensure content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copy, competitive differentiation, white papers) communicates the unique capabilities of our platform in customer language
- Assist members of customer facing teams with calls to prospects and existing customers
- The expert on our product and services and find creative ways to help expand and grow our revenue within our existing customers
- Conduct market surveys and interviews to build expertise in the market, customers and competitive landscape
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams from product to engineering to services and others within the organization
- Speak and present both externally and internally to promote our platform and our solutions
- 5+ years in software product marketing and/or product management in a B2B startup or face-paced SaaS company
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience working with sales, professional services and customer facing teams in a marketing or product role
- Proven track record of positioning enterprise software products effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Bachelors in business, marketing, or related industry experience
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.