Software Development Engineer in Test - Front End
New York, NY
R&D – Engineering
As one of the most complex web-based applications in production, Addepar is constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the development framework and browser itself. Behind the Addepar platform we are building a high performance, scalable and reliable computation engine for finance. We are hiring a team of software development engineers in test (SDET) that believe in increasing efficiency with test automation and tooling to help develop, test, debug and release software quickly.
We're looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented Software Development Engineers in Test to assist us in delivering industry-disrupting software to finance.
- Create comprehensive test plans to cover all aspects of testing.
- Create, execute, and automate detailed test cases.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in designing test cases using selected test frameworks, helping iterate on framework design as needed.
- Automate QE processes to improve testing efficiency.
- Manage multiple testing projects, assessing the impact and risk of failures.
- 3+ years’ experience testing complex web applications and RESTful APIs.
- 2+ years’ of hands-on automation experience in the FinTech industry.
- Experience writing tests using open source or similar test frameworks: TestNG, Qunit, RestAssured.
- Experience executing tests through CI delivery pipelines such as Jenkins.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Ability to work smoothly with other engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Background in finance is a plus.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.