Vice President of People
Mountain View, CA
G&A – HR
The Vice President of People will be the executive in charge of Addepar’s human capital management strategy. The Vice President of People is responsible for developing and executing the talent strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, including succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, learning and development, and total rewards. The Vice President of People provides strategic leadership by articulating talent needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the People Team function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Establish and implement programs to effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop and drive strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business partner to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Relationship management.
- Executive business partner.
- Leadership & organizational development.
- People operations and compliance expertise.
- Global & cultural awareness; international expansion.
- Critical evaluation.
- Coaching and consultation.
Required Education and Experience
- A BS/BA degree required .
- Masters preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience and at least five years of international HR experience.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.