Client Data Onboarding Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT
Data Operations – Data Solutions
The Client Data Onboarding Specialist runs the data entitlement process for our clients’ custodial data. They coordinate with clients and custodial banks to obtain authorization for client data in a seamless and comprehensive manner. They are responsible for determining and validating the custodial profile of prospects, collaborating with clients to submit the proper Letters of Authorization with custodians, and working with custodians to ensure newly-authorized data is flowing into Addepar’s systems.
In addition with their daily operational responsibilities, this individual will be responsible automating, formalizing, and otherwise refining Addepar’s data authorization process as a whole. This proactive, organized, and operationally savvy individual will play a key role in Addepar’s ability to obtain missing-critical data in a timely way, and otherwise serve as a critical player on Addepar’s Data team.
- At a high level, the Client Data Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for managing client data authorizations, developing new methodologies and tools around the onboarding of new client data, and collaborating with various Data and Client Solutions teams.
Manage Client Data Authorization
- Reach out to clients with external work instructions.
- Guide the authorization process to prevent miscommunications and delays.
- Confirm that approved authorizations match specification.
- Alert stakeholders when data begins flowing or escalate if there are issues.
Develop New Methodologies and Tools Around the Onboarding of New Client Data
- Improve existing authorization processes to reduce load on clients and internal support teams.
- Work with engineering to develop tools to scale new client data onboarding.
- Maintain client-facing documentation that relates to data authorizations.
- Develop systems for aggregating and tracking metadata about data feed operations.
Collaborate with Our Data Relationship Manager
- Support the development of relationships with key contacts at custodial banks.
- Assist in defining best practices for and accelerating the establishment of connections to new data providers.
- Assist with the management of feed software maintenance projects to accommodate bank changes.
- Assist with the management of emergent problems with custodians to ensure quality client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.