Salt Lake City, UT
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is looking for high-energy, driven Account Managers to join our Sales team. Working very closely with Sales Executives and Client Advocacy Managers, Account Managers are tasked with renewing Addepar’s existing client agreements, and selling additional professional services to clients. This is an exciting opportunity to help fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound business acumen and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter. This role has clearly defined learning and career development paths, helping you develop into Client Advocacy, Business Development Representative or quota-carrying Sales roles.
- Create and execute on renewal strategy for all existing Addepar clients.
- Grow existing clients relationships and contribute to Sales annual goals.
- Engage clients to understand additional training and services requirements.
- Sell additional professional services to clients, including Addepar Managed Services, Data Management Services, Expert Services, and Academy Training Courses.
- Manage annual sales targets for Addepar services.
- Sell additional Addepar products to existing clients as they are released to market.
- 3+ years of experience in client facing role(s) with proven track record of success in financial services or corporate sales (software sales a plus)
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentalityStrong CRM experience a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree