Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Sales
Addepar is looking for a Sales Executive to join our high-growth, high-energy Sales team in the Salt Lake City office. The Sales Executive will help drive strategy and success within our Sales team to achieve aggressive growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for working with the Sales team to build quality pipeline, qualify prospective clients, help design implementation plans, and sign new or renewal contracts with clients. The Sales Executive will also help maintain company and market research in Salesforce to help better inform strategy.
The Sales Executive will work closely with Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Sales Operations, Client Solutions, and Relationship Management teams at Addepar. There is a training process in place to educate new Sales Executive about Addepar’s market, product/platform, and sales process.
- Work closely with Business Development and other Sales Executives to build and execute strategy for growing pipeline and achieving quarterly company goals.
- Manage complex sales cycles with target client profiles.
- Engage current clients regarding new products and renewal agreements.
- Maintain market and client data in Salesforce.
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of success in financial services, financial technology or Enterprise SaaS sales.
- 6+ years of experience in client facing role(s).
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Desire to solve complex client problems and build a great company.
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite at financial services organizations.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.