Senior Product Manager Client Communications
New York, NY
R&D – Product
As a Senior Product Manager at Addepar, you will lead the development of our Client Communication offering, covering reporting, client portal & our iOS app. In this role, reporting to the Director of Product, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the company. You’ll drive the evolution of product offerings powered by the Addepar platform along with a talented team of product managers, while partnering closely with leaders across R&D and business to achieve our company objectives.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a PRD, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation. We have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, feature specification, and working with engineering to develop our software.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded and thrives in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment. You have outstanding communication and collaboration skills and are able to work with a diverse group, get consensus, and drive the product forward. You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details. You have several years of experience building software products and taking ideas through conception, development, launch, and adoption. You are passionate about using technology to solve problems in a user-centric way. You have a passion for the fintech industry and want to solve the problems of investment reporting, advisor communication, data aggregation, investment analysis, product design, and enterprise enablement.
- Define and own end-to-end product vision, strategy, and lifecycle for our client communication tools. This includes: plan it, build it, ship it, revise it.
- Build the right team to drive user research, requirements gathering, functional specification, release planning, all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Drive business growth utilizing ARR and NPS as key performance indicators while being technical enough to specify and work with engineering and design to build the product.
- Teach and promote best practices across the organization around product management and delivering an excellent client experience.
- Work closely with clients, executive leadership, product management, engineering, design, product marketing, integrations, content, QA, sales and client success on business cases, feature requirements, development, release, launch, and adoption.
- 3+ years product management experience at a platform company, with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to develop new products atop a common, services-oriented infrastructure.
- Experience with user-centric design - solve our current and prospective users problems with a focus on jobs-to-be-done.
- Development of mobile experiences (ideally at enterprise scale).
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization.
- Demonstrable execution in all parts of the product lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - interface with our clients as well as internal stakeholders: product managers, product designers, content strategists, engineers, sales, deployments, client success, product marketing, and executive leadership.
- Preferred qualifications ; Engineering/ CS background is a plus, Passion for the finance and technology space and solving the problems of our customers in the wealth advisory world and beyond, Experience defining pricing, packaging/offerings; knowledge of enterprise SaaS sales and marketing best practices.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 Trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.