Data Solutions Integration Manager
Mountain View, CA
Data Operations – Data Solutions
As a Data Solutions Integration Manager within our Data Solutions team, you will play a critical role in helping scale Addepar by building new integrations to enable clients to consolidate and view their portfolio data in Addepar. In this role, you will oversee a team of analysts and partner with our engineering and product teams to design and build integrations with portfolio Data Providers. As part of your mandate, you will also be a subject matter expert in developing the next generation of Addepar’s portfolio data integration system.
- Partner with Product and Engineering managers to prioritize, design, and build portfolio data feeds.
- Provide oversight, training, and career development to a 7-10 person analyst team.
- Leverage your own deep back- and middle-office accounting background to partner with Product and Engineering to build the next generation portfolio data processing pipeline and accounting engine.
- Apply your technology background to iterate and improve on the feed build process, tools, documentation, and training.
- Must have great pragmatism and client empathy in designing and prioritizing data feeds.
- Have a background in back- and middle-office processes, portfolio accounting systems, reporting, portfolio data networks and standards.
- 3+ years in managing a medium sized team with focus on strategy, organization design and people development.
- Experience overseeing an SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Python, SQL, Java.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.