New York, NY
G&A – Recruiting
As Addepar continues to experience explosive growth, we are looking to add to our recruiting team. As a Recruiting Coordinator based in our Mountain View office, you will partner with the Recruiting team to ensure that we execute effectively on our process in order to hire top talent. The candidate experience is of the utmost importance, so your primary focus will be to ensure that every candidate walks away with a stellar impression of Addepar. We are looking for a team member who is extremely organized, self-motivated, and able to multitask several responsibilities. Addepar has an extraordinary mission and we want an extraordinary person to help us achieve our hiring goals!
- Schedule and coordinate both phone and onsite interviews
- Run all aspects of onsite interview; including managing the schedule, and providing a warm and professional candidate experience
- Act as sole point of contact for candidate’s scheduling needs
- Book necessary candidate travel and lodging arrangements
- Coordinate candidate expense reimbursements
- Post and manage job boards
- Identify opportunities for improving the overall candidate experience
- Support larger Recruiting initiatives and long-term projects
- Additional duties as required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, environment
- Experience with Lever or other Applicant Tracking System
- Poised, professional, and able to handle confidential information
- Bonus: One year of experience in supporting a Recruiting/Human Resources department
- Bonus: Experience with Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.