Portfolio Data Associate
New York, NY
Data Operations – Data Solutions
The Data Solutions team is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolios into Addepar, consulting clients on their trickiest portfolio data challenges, and ensuring data quality and timeliness. To fill this role we are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, portfolio accounting or securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management.
- Perform internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data integrity and availability within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline and complex custodial feed issues, and triage with Engineering Support when needed.
- Effectively manage beta workflows and identify and execute opportunities for optimization.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other internal stakeholders to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational workflow efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- Deep knowledge/experience in the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, R, SQL, SAS, or other common reporting and analysis toolkits.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.