Data Operations Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
The Data Solutions team is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolios into Addepar, consulting clients on their trickiest portfolio data challenges, and ensuring data quality and timeliness. To fill this role we are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, portfolio accounting or securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management.
- Deliver client data daily within SLA
- Measure data quality and resolve issues
- Run the alternatives data management process and other high-touch processes accurately and efficiently
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services
- Collaborate with our Client Solutions team and Data Engineers to resolve data issues that impact our clients
- Knowledge/experience of the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems
- Facility with Excel, R, SQL, SAS, or other common reporting and analysis toolkits
- Back or Middle Office experience in securities processing or related function