Custodial Data Operations Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
The Data Solutions team is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolios into Addepar, consulting clients on their trickiest portfolio data challenges, and ensuring data quality and timeliness. To fill this role we are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, portfolio accounting or securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management.
- Ensure that all market data is delivered and reconciled daily within SLAs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any breaks on the received market data, using a variety of technical tools.
- Collaborate with our Client Solutions team and Data Engineers to resolve data issues that impact our clients.
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively in a fast paced environment to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line.
- Develop and Create processes to improve data quality and daily operational workflows.
- Knowledge/experience of the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, R, SQL, SAS, or other common reporting and analysis toolkits.
- Back or Middle Office experience in securities processing or related function.
- A passion for problem solving and strong attention to detail.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.