Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Addepar tracks the financial transactions between thousands of accounts, entities, clients, and investments. Our product is at the center of a variety of financial advisor workflows for some of the top advisory teams in the world. As a Product Analyst, you would be focused on analyzing the financial and client data Addepar aggregates as well as product usage data to provide insights to guide the direction of our product and business. You will work with multiple teams to provide in-depth analysis in response to specific business needs. You will perform both ad hoc and automated analyses across multiple systems and data stores in order to shape business and product strategy. You will also work directly with the engineering teams developing our data collection infrastructure to determine what should be implemented to enhance our ability to perform these analyses.
- Analyze Addepar's data sets based on the requirements of Product, Marketing, Market Development, Sales, and Finance to help guide product and business strategy
- Develop and own methodology for tracking, prioritizing, and supporting data analytics requests
- Work with engineering on developing the roadmap for our product analytics infrastructure
- Develop an understanding of Addepar's various systems and data stores to enable analytics
- Independently perform analysis on Addepar's data sets to come up with insights to help inform product
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience doing data/statistical/product usage analysis for a technology company
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- A self-starter that can drive projects forward with minimal guidance
- Strong communication ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and convey your analysis and top level findings to different internal parties
- Fluency in SQL
- Nice to have experience using: Python, Git, JIRA/Confluence, Business intelligence dashboard tools like Periscope, Tableau, etc. Product analysis tools like Google Analytics, Segment, etc.