Marketing Communications Specialist
Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Marketing Communications (MarCom), in its simplistic terms, is all the messages and media used to communicate with customers and the market.
MarCom specializes in making sure the marketing ‘message’ is heard and seen by the target audience. As a result, you’re very much concerned with the ‘media’ and the ways to convey your messages.
Your workload will vary in creating marketing communications strategies, liaising with other departments and media professionals, and working closely with individual sales and marketing people to help them publicize and sell Addepar’s product and services.
This entry level role is an excellent opportunity to flex your communication muscle while working on a variety of activities used to communicate with customers and the market and increase brand awareness.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Support to establish proper channels of information and communication
- Creative problem solving through cross functional collaboration with sales, product, HR, etc.
- Shared responsibility for branding, public relations, advertising, social media and events
- Responsible for tactical implementation of marketing plans
- Develop content for marketing collateral - i.e. tear sheets, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, including collaboratively working with teams to build mailing lists
- Monitor marketing, website and social media inquires / posts and address as needed
- Project manage MarCom activities including light project management for events and design
- Require 1-2 years experience in the fintech industry - ideally with wealth managers and advisors
- Prefer 1-2 years experience managing marketing communications, promotions, campaigns
- Ideally have a BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related experience - ar at least all around knowledge of advertising, PR and media
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications / marketing plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Strong project management abilities
Qualifications / Skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Self motivation
- The ability to be a team player
- Good creative skills
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.