Salt Lake City, UT
G&A – Operations
We’re in need of another awesome member to join our Operations Team who can handle a wide variety of projects and responsibilities from greeting guests, to coordinating catering orders and planning events, to handling highly detailed logistics for company wide programs. We need a “catch all” person with a “can do” attitude. We’re looking for the type of person who is not afraid to break the ice, just to have an excuse to meet everyone. We need someone who works extremely well in both group settings and as an individual, who relishes the challenge of supporting their team no matter the circumstances. This position offers you the chance to be a proud member of our Operations Team, ensuring our company continues to scale and thrive. We’d love to hire someone who is considered both the life of the party and the overzealous student, that go-to person for answers no matter what the question is.
Generally speaking, you should be professional, friendly, outgoing, and get along with anyone and everyone. You can find the positive in any situation and probably consider yourself an eternal optimist. You should be enthusiastic when new tasks and responsibilities are given to you and unafraid to tackle the tough ones. This is a full time position and while we will aim for a routine schedule, hours may fluctuate depending on projects. You will literally be the first person many of our guests and candidates meet and we’ll need to entrust you to make a lasting impression.
- Welcome and help customers, vendors, candidates and investors
- Maintain security in the lobby space and throughout the office
- Manage and coordinate daily catering vendors
- Manage and coordinate candidate interviews and occasionally help with scheduling
- Assist with large group onsite visits
- Work with Ops & IT Helpdesk teams to plan and execute various events
- Learn and implement our travel system (booking flights, hotels, cars, etc.)
- Handle distribution of mail and other deliveries
- Help organize and maintain the office and supplies
- Manage contacts and help schedule meetings and other similar administrative tasks
- Other various and random fun projects, as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a fast paced office environment
- Patience and adaptability for frequent changes
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and keep track of details
- Self-directed, motivated, and proactive
- Proficient in Google docs
- Flexibility is a must, late shift coverage is needed
- Professional and positive attitude even in difficult situations
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to build office furniture by following user manual instructions when needed
- [Bonus] Familiar with Jira and Confluence
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.