New York, NY
Addepar is an investment management technology company that empowers investors and advisors to navigate the increasingly complex world of finance. Combining world-class engineering with deep investment expertise, our extraordinary team is re-imagining and fundamentally improving how technology impacts the growing complexities of one of the world’s largest industries. Addepar builds technology that simplifies sophisticated portfolio analysis and reporting, empowering the modern investor to make more informed decisions based on immediate, accurate insights.
Client Solutions is the team responsible for managing client success for all new Addepar clients. Deployment Managers take the lead in ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively onboarding and supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors. Deployment Managers are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial portfolios and assets. Deployment Managers have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ happiness, manage client projects, and direct and motivate internal Addepar teams on project initiatives.
Addepar is looking for Deployment Managers to support our fast-growing business with banks and other large financial institutions. Our ideal NY candidate has superior skills and track record working with financial data and technology. The candidate thrives working in a team setting but also can take ownership over projects and initiatives. He or she is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with Addepar teams including our Sales, Advocacy, Product, Data, and Engineering teams. He or she must be a strong project manager and possess a deep understanding of our target markets (or a hunger and willingness to learn). Ideal candidates also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our software.
- Manage and own the success of onboarding clients to the Addepar platform
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to transition large data sets and client workflows onto Addepar
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Be an expert on all things Addepar; liaise with internal Addepar teams on key strategic initiatives
- Professional experience in financial services, financial data, project management, or consulting is preferred. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance and a deep desire to be involved with the next generation of change
- Occasional travel to meet with clients in the U.S.
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically SQL and Python