Mountain View, CA
R&D – Engineering
At its core, Addepar is a data company. We’re building interoperability and transparency across hundreds of financial systems, and creating more powerful and robust financial applications on top of that platform.
The technical effort involved is massive. The security team at Addepar spends its time building things and empowering others to work efficiently and safely. As a Security Engineer at Addepar, you'll be working with our Site Reliability, IT, and Compliance teams to build systems that seamlessly fold industry best practices into highly efficient workflows for our many development and support teams. Whenever possible, you'll be tasked with solving more fundamental problems than the initial symptom that you set out to alleviate, and you'll be challenged to automate your solutions.
You'll be joining a growing team of experienced security engineers who enjoy leveraging diverse skill sets to creatively solve wide reaching security issues. You'll have the freedom to play to your strengths and focus on important projects that are interesting to you and that afford the opportunity to shape the future and leave your mark.
The problems we’re tackling at Addepar are complex, but they’re also globally important. Addepar has the potential to make a huge section of private investing more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. If you’re interested in making that possible, we’re excited to meet you.
- 5+ years experience as a security professional.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and mentor other engineers.
- Experience with distributed systems design.
- Extraordinary talent in security engineering.
- Experience performing security assessments.
- Experience with development life cycle: inception to rollout to validation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.