Executive Relationship Manager
New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Relationship Management
Addepar’s Relationship Management team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. The Relationship Manager is the ultimate owner of client success, leading our client facing team to ensure each client’s experience with Addepar exceeds expectations.
As a senior member of Addepar’s Services organization, the Executive Relationship Manager will work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and develops business plans that enable Addepar to meet those objectives. As the primary driver of client intelligence within Addepar, Relationship Managers will be responsible for distributing relevant client context across the company – specifically to product development and leadership – and managing expectations accordingly.
- Lead Enterprise relationships, driving towards meeting business goals for Addepar’s most complex and strategic clients
- Interface with C-suite executives and work closely with decision makers at each Enterprise client to understand their unique business profile and identify their goals with Addepar
- Partner with senior members of the Services organization to lead each enterprise deal team
- Design and execute success plans to deepen business relationships, drive revenue growth and accelerate adoption with Addepar
- Conduct regular business reviews to highlight major value-add initiatives and enable a deeper understanding of client goals
- Work across multiple Addepar organizations (Business, Product, and Engineering) to share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences
- Develop initiatives to further drive engagement and value-recognition across Addepar's entire client-base
- Set, manage, and communicate client expectations, both internally and externally
- Create an experience for clients that transcends the standard client-vendor relationship
- Fundamentally enhance each enterprise client’s business model by bringing proactive insights and action to the relationship, setting the bar for how Addepar operates with enterprise clients
- 10 years’ experience in a client-facing / relationship management role at a complex organization, with a preference for wealth management expertise
- Proven experience leading strategic initiatives, identifying opportunities and managing internal teams to meet client outcomes
- A deep understanding of the wealth management industry & financial service technologies
- An expertise in delivering value and garnering trust with executive decision makers and influencers
- Proven ability to articulate and present to senior C-suite individuals
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations
- Comfortable managing escalations
- Periodic Travel required
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.