New York, NY
R&D – Product
Addepar tracks investments across thousands of advisors, investors, legal entities, custody banks, and private funds. Our product is at the center of the financial advisor's workflows for the top wealth managers in the world.
As a Product Analyst, you would take the lead in understanding our users and how they use our product, providing insights to guide product and business decisions. You would own defining how we measure our users' activity, performing deep dives into the data leading to insights about our users, and presenting analyses in compelling ways. The types of analyses will involve understanding use of new or experimental features, understanding the financial instruments and our users model, and measuring user engagement with our platform. You will work with our product, engineering and operations teams to prioritize what infrastructure we build to enable these analyses across multiple systems and data stores. We are looking for someone who will take ownership and pro-actively work with multiple teams to provide both ad hoc and automated in-depth analyses.
- Analyze Addepar's data sets based on the requirements of Product to help guide product and business strategy
- Advocate and evangelize for internal practices to drive data-driven decision making
- Develop and own methodology for enabling self-service analytics and tracking, prioritizing, and supporting ad-hoc analytics requests
- Define and collaborate with engineering to execute the roadmap for our product analytics infrastructure
- Collaborate with product management and product marketing to execute voice of the customer programs such as NPS
- Work with product engineering teams to develop new data measurement to aid in understanding our product's usage and performance
- Develop an understanding of Addepar's various systems and data stores to enable analytics
- Produce high-quality written collateral that can be used in a client-facing setting
- Independently perform analysis on Addepar's data sets to come up with insights to help inform product
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience doing product analytics for a software product company
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- A self-starter that can drive projects forward with minimal guidance
- Strong communication ability to gather requirements from stakeholders and convey your analysis and top level findings to different internal parties
- Fluency in SQL, Git, JIRA, and tracking solutions (i.e. Segment.io)
- Experience with cloud native business intelligence and database tools like Looker, Periscope, Redshift and Snowflake
- Python/RETL experience
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.