Software Engineer - Full Stack
Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial platform that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system.
Engineering is at the core of Addepar and we are looking to add the best, brightest, and most passionate software engineers to our team. If you are excited about doing the best work of your career and you enjoy the rush of shipping high quality code to production every day we’re excited to meet you! Our software engineers come from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs to finance tech veterans. What they have in common is tremendous talent and dedication to architecting, implementing, and shipping high quality software.
Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform
As a full stack software engineer you will build products that provide insight into the Addepar platform creating tools for data analytics, reporting, visualizations, administration, compliance, and client communications. Our product engineering teams work on a huge breadth of problems from our in browser WYSIWYG report editor to database optimizations and public APIs. The products and features you build will have a massive impact on how our clients interact with our product and manage their businesses.
- 3+ years experience with software development and building products and services
- Ability to write readable, performant, and extensible code
- Expertise developing web applications and RESTful APIs
- Ability to work smoothly with other engineers, product managers, and designers
- Willingness to mentor others in areas of expertise
- Experience with Ember.js, Angular, React or other MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of Java and MySQL is a plus