(Contract) Designer/Production Artist
New York, NY
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is looking for a Designer/Production Artist with 4-5 years of agency, in-house of freelance experience to join our New York Marketing team.
- Must be extremely well-organized and detail oriented in all aspects of your work.
- Have strong people skills and ability to build relationships with your team. You’re nice and like getting to know the people you work with!
- Love diving in deep on a brand and upholding brand standards in everything you build and review.
- Are interested in establishing and owning processes that meet your needs as well as those of a broader team that may have different backgrounds and levels of experiences with design and production.
- Expertly assess problems and provide thoughtful and well-communicated solutions.
- Are comfortably self-managed with a finger always on the pulse of what’s going on, what’s needed, and by when.
- Take pride in delivering on time, and anticipating the needs of your project stakeholders.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Google Drive Suite: Slides, Docs, Sheets
- Capable of building faithful designs in more rudimentary tools (i.e. Google Slides).
- Build clean, organized, easy-to-use mechanicals.
- Expert at style sheets.
- Obsessed with typography and skilled in photo retouching.
- Able to prepare pixel-perfect layouts for print as well as optimized digital elements for web.
- Knowledge of pre-press standards
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress