Help Desk Associate
New York, NY
Addepar is seeking an entry level IT staff member to provide IT support in a hosted IT services environment. We’re looking for someone who is willing to tackle managing Mac/PC inventory, software patching, onboarding procedures, desktop support, and documentation. This is an exciting opportunity to advance professionally as well as technically in a fast-paced, startup environment. Our perfect candidate loves to problem-solve on the fly, provide exceptional support to internal clients, and is always looking for the optimal solution when solving IT issues.
- Setup and maintain corporate user Windows and Mac computers
- Address customer IT-related problems
- Create and maintain user accounts on all corporate services
- Support and maintain phone system and voicemail
- Support and maintain printers, fax, copiers, projectors, and other hardware assets
- Support and maintain mobile phones and other mobile devices
- Maintain records and manage software licenses that are purchased and deployed
- Contribute to the planning and execution of office moves
- May need to be on call at times to support after-hours issues
- Self-starter attitude and capable of identifying problems and implementing sound, cost-effective solutions
- Supporting both Mac and Windows desktop environments
- Administering the IT aspects of employee onboarding
- Experience in an IT role with an established track record of supporting IT helpdesk customers in a high-performing, reliable manner is preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer satisfaction
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.