Mountain View, CA
Engineering is at the core of Addepar and we are looking to add the best, brightest, and most passionate software engineers to our team. If you are excited about doing the best work of your career in data, distributed systems, web development, analytics, automation or infrastructure, we want to talk to you! Our software engineers come from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs to finance tech veterans. What they have in common is tremendous talent and dedication to architecting, implementing, and shipping high quality software.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- At least one year in the field building systems.
- Extraordinary talent in software engineering, including architecture and algorithms.
- You’re passionate about best practices, automation and mentorship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ownership. You plan, execute, and communicate until a project is in production.
- [Bonus] Experience with web development, distributed systems, or analytical methods.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.