Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system designed to bring common sense and ethical, data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency, so investors and advisors have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. More than 200 single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations track more than $550 billion of assets on Addepar's platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Engineering is at the core of Addepar and we are looking to add the best, brightest, and most passionate software engineers to our team. If you are excited about doing the best work of your career in data, distributed systems, web development, analytics, automation or infrastructure, we want to talk to you! Our software engineers come from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs to finance tech veterans. What they have in common is tremendous talent and dedication to architecting, implementing, and shipping high quality software.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- At least one year in the field building systems.
- Extraordinary talent in software engineering, including architecture and algorithms.
- You’re passionate about best practices, automation and mentorship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ownership. You plan, execute, and communicate until a project is in production.
- [Bonus] Experience with web development, distributed systems, or analytical methods.