Software Engineer Intern
Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Engineering is at the core of Addepar and we are looking to add the best, brightest, and most passionate software engineers to our team. If you are excited about doing the best work of your career and you enjoy the rush of shipping high quality code to production every day we’re excited to meet you! Our software engineers come from a variety of backgrounds, ranging from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs to finance tech veterans. What they have in common is tremendous talent and dedication to architecting, implementing, and shipping high quality software.
Our Engineering Teams
- Data Engineering: build systems to ingest the world’s investment data and aggregate it into a single platform.
- Infrastructure: build reliable services and work on monitoring systems, logging infrastructure, application and service security, release engineering, and operational tools.
- Product Engineering: work with design and product to build the world’s most customizable reporting and analytics tools.
- Extraordinary talent in software engineering. Ability to write high quality object oriented code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of development best practices and experience working in a team.
- Ability to explore complex problems spaces objectively from multiple points of view.
- Linux proficiency, basic shell scripting and a solid grasp of systems level programming is a plus.
- Specific experience in or knowledge of financial data systems is a plus.