Sales Operations Analyst
New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Sales
Addepar is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help build the Sales Strategy & Operations practice at Addepar. The Sales Operations Analyst will work in partnership with the CRO and Sales Operations team to increase overall sales & marketing productivity and enhance the overall client life cycle experience. This role is highly visible and will interface and partner with several teams within the organization: Sales, Marketing, Services, Client Support, Finance, Legal, Data, Product & Partnerships.
The Sales Operations Analyst is data-driven and is capable of translating high-level strategy into tactical processes. S/he is driven to identify and dig into both prospect and client challenges, and work to develop potential solutions to ultimately improve the client experience. The Sales Operations Analyst is highly organized and exceptional at building relationships inside and outside of the team and company.
- Assist with maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports, and ensuring data integrity throughout our CRM (Salesforce)
- Document operational knowledge, issues, processes, and best practices for Sales Ops
- Develop and deliver internal trainings on Sales processes and best practices
- Establishing effective analysis of sales trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and better manage and understand process bottlenecks and inconsistencies throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Performing ad hoc analysis for senior management to provide data support for business decisions
- Evaluating new tools and platforms to improve reporting and sales operations
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in sales including sales operations and analytics
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Google Docs
- Strong foundation of written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong attention to detail
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.