Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Mountain View, CA
R&D – Product
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing professional to join our product marketing team within the Addepar product organization. In this role, you'll lead product marketing for our growing partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have outstanding communication skills, and are able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to build consensus and drive projects forward. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities, are crucial.
On an average day, you might research the industry landscape for a specific partner category, develop the go-to-market strategy for a new product integration, meet with your counterpart at a partner firm to strategize on the launch plan, or draft messaging for internal and external enablement materials. Product marketers at Addepar are responsible for for gaining a deep understanding of the customer and driving user engagement and adoption. You'll partner with third parties, product managers, product designers, engineers, product content strategists, marketers, sales executives, and the client success organization to ensure messaging is aligned, toward the goal of a cohesive and customer-centric narrative.
- Contribute to partnership strategy in collaboration with product management, sales, and marketing, and drive the Addepar partner narrative.
- Inform our partner prioritization through a deep understanding of the market, customer needs, and competition. Partners can include technology providers, channel partners, and service partners.
- Build an on-boarding and certification program for partners based on industry best practices.
- Develop joint value propositions, positioning and messaging that help to differentiate Addepar in the market.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for partnerships and drive the execution of launch plans.
- Drive co-marketing with partners, working with their marketing team and ours to develop and execute programs that raise awareness and generate leads.
- Contribute to product development through a deep understanding of what the customer values.
- Build tools to communicate joint value propositions to clients and prospects, enable internal and external teams, and drive user adoption.
- Ensure that all relevant teams across the organization are kept informed of partnership activity.
- Manage programs to collect user feedback, analyze data, and distill and share insights across the broader organization.
- Track competitive and market intelligence.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, and/or research, preferably within financial services or a B2B SaaS firm.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience working with partners in a marketing or product role.
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- Track record of crafting and executing go-to-market plans from research to concept to launch/adoption.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.